Friday, October 3, 2008

Memories to Cherry...


Yippieeeee.....I reached one more milestone, this is my 50th post in this blog. I truly feel that I got this space to jolt down my thoughts freely, which matches with the definition of blog.

My this blog is dedicated to the two most lovable couples in the novel world; First, Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind and Second, Dominique Francon and Howard Roark from The Fountainhead. Although both are very different in their themes and plot but the one thing I found common was the sacrifice for love shown by these people, They move apart from each other, follow the path of untold love. The rational behind their separation was way different; Scarlett's departing was to make Rhett jealous to get him back, on the other hand, Dominique's departing was to protect Howard from the social evils in the world; but the motive was the same to sacrifice and feel the pleasure of achieving the most beautiful relationship in the world. In this they all suffered a lot but they got what they wanted...


There were times when ...
I thought of you,
I felt you,
I cared for you,
I dreamed about you,
I loved you,
I was with you ...

Still ...
There are times when ...
I think of you,
I feel you,
I care for you,
I dream about you,
I LOVE YOU,
Lone difference is that
I am away from you ...

~~~by - Saurabh Bajaj~~~

1 comment:

AB said...

wow man!!!
You are inspiring people to read epics....abhi to i'll have to read GWTG and Scarlette.