Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I wished I could have...

I wished I could have loved you ,
the way you wished to be loved..

I loved you in my brightest days,
and even in the darkest nights.
each morning I woke up,
thinking I can love you one more day...
each night I slept happily,
coz I can love you tomorrow again...

I walked in the rains , thinking-
I have your right hand in my left..
You were my strength in my hardest times,
You were my weakness even,
I wish I could have loved you,
the way you wish to be loved.....

but ,
as days pass to weeks and then to months,
months changing their color to years,
I know dear, I no longer remains in you...
there are many reasons for you not to love me,
but, I cant find a reason not to love you..
and deep from my heart I swear..
I WILL LOVE U till my heart Beats....

I wished I could have loved you ,
the way you wished to be loved..
I pray to god, at least,
make me good enough so that,
you will love me back the way I love you...

No comments: