Saturday, November 22, 2008

Struggle of Life...

I always heard from other, "Life is very unpredictable...". I never gave any thought to it. But I am getting lot of examples in front of me to believe that. I never predicted that life can be so cruel that one day you are on the top, holding your head high, giving suggestions to others about life's struggle and the next moment you hit the bottom rock of the ocean and not only hit it but you get stuck there and struggling for the survival.

I always thought that the fear of global meltdown will never touch me, but I WAS PROVEN WRONG (again...!!!). I can feel the heat of meltdown and even I am melting down to the core. Every person in life is afraid of failures, I am not the exception. People say you learn from failures But what if I have to pay for the failures of others??? This is not the right way to play any game. Yes the life seems like a game to me now. You have to compete for your existence and then also you are not sure of winning it. And the tragedy is that after any failure in this game I can not even say that I played well but I lost.

Today I remember words of my good friend "Tumne kiya kya hai BE karne ke bad???". Yes I have done nothing, I was just wandering here and there because I have never face the brutality of life. Now I have to do something for me. I will play against all odds, I will fight against them all till I have energy left in me. And I will prove that the law of gravitational force is not applicable on my life...

No comments: