Monday, February 2, 2009

Feared Until...

I
Feared
UNTIL……!!!


I feared being
alone Until
I learned to like
Myself.
I feared
failure Until
I realized that I only
Fail when I don't try.
I feared
success Until
I realized that I had to try in order to be
happy with myself.
************************************************************





I feared
people's opinions Until
I learned that people would have
opinions about me anyway.
I feared rejection
Until
I learned to
have faith in myself.
I feared pain Until
I learned that it's necessary for growth
****************************************************************



I feared the
truth Until
I saw
the ugliness in lies.
I
feared life Until
I
experienced its beauty .
I feared
death Until
I realized that it's not an end, but a
beginning.

*********************************************


I feared my destiny, Until
I realized that I had the
power to change my life.
I feared
hate Until
I saw that it was nothing more
than ignorance.
I feared
love Until
it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless
sunny days.
****************************************************************


I feared ridicule Until
I learned how
to laugh at myself.
I
feared growing old Until

I realized that I gained wisdom every day.
I feared the
future Until
I
realized that Life just kept getting better.
I feared the
past Until
I
realized that It could no longer hurt me.
*****************************************



I feared the
dark Until
I
saw the beauty of the starlight.
I feared the
light Until
I learned that
the Truth would give me Strength.
I feared
change, Until
I saw that even the most
beautiful butterfly had
to undergo a
Metamorphosis before it could fly.

No comments: