Sunday, January 3, 2010

3 + 3 Idiots...

3 Idiots... No this post is not about the controversy the nation is currently indulged in... It’s about IDIOTS in my life...

Whole my life by God’s grace I have been surrounded with so many wonderful and beautiful friends. Enjoyed a lot with them, learnt a lot from them and I am very thankful to all of them... But here in this post I would like to bestow my gratitude towards, so called, idiots in my life... (I’m going to hurt lot of people for not making them in this list, but they will agree with it).

If you have seen the movie then this word is not about the mental level of people but about the practicality of life, friendship, knowledge and passion to do something... I tried hard to find those 3 idiots in my life but unable to do so... So I divided my life in two parts, school life and college life...

So my 3 idiots from school life are (Not in any sequence, can’t push my heart and mind further):

1.Priyadarshana aka Moti: This girl has been with me for last 13-14 years, extremely talented writer, full of energy and very spiritual. We had our great time in school for debate, extempore, plays etc. And then first of year of graduation too. She is one of my biggest critics; she knows my strength and weakness very well. I can always walk up to her and she will lend her ears to hear me and find out the solution for it. She says that she is afraid of me don’t know why... Anyways Moti have a wonderful and bright future... Your sweet little Bro is always here for YOU...
2.Ashish aka Ashi: What to say about this person, I know him from Nursery class and we were one of those few people who studied for whole school life together, But we both never studied in same section at any point of time. He is one of the most active, naughty, but an intelligent and brilliant guy of our group. We were the flag bearers of mischievous clan in our school, played football together for school, worked for different school organization committees and bunked classes officially for these things ;-). We miss all that now. He stays far away from me physically but mentally we both are together at any point of time can share anything with him and He is always at his best to help you out, sometimes going out of the bounds to achieve it.... in last 20 years we have seen many shades of life together and I wish that this will keep on going...
3.Shruti aka Bubbly: Yes I call her by this name, Bubbly, she is so effervescent in life, In earlier days of our friendship she used to be very silent and introvert. I know her for last 13-14 years and I have seen lot of transformation in her. Now she heads an academy for journalists, the occupation which needs lot of energy and interaction. Being youngest in our group, she is still like a child and constantly looks upon us for the advices. She gets upset easily and there is the point when we have to pitch in... But she is mentally so strong that every time she proves all of us wrong :-) Be like that always and win the hearts and battle of life...

Now it’s about the idiots in my college life... (Again not in any sequence)
1.Shreyans aka SHM: Shreyans is one of the person with whom I started my journey of engineering, he has got enough talent and charm to please people around him. Somehow he seems to be a very show-off and flashy person, but when you spend time with him, you will come to know how down to earth he is.... A true gem to be owned in your friend list, always ready to hear about friends and help them out.... In his words, “I am the worst person in his life but he cannot get rid of me.” And he is true; I will never leave him :-) Shared most of my college life with him, so many told and untold things... He has seen one dream related to me and trying his level best to get that completed but we are never sure of it and now the line of the sight is getting thinner for it... But I hope what happens is for good only and this will too bring something good for us... Amen... You are one of my greatest buddies and will be forever.... Have a rocking life ahead....
2.Surabhi aka Pooja: Met this girl in mid of first semester in my engineering, She has such a persona that you cannot ignore her presence. She has been dull and unenthusiastic in her college life, but you can feel the aura she possesses. She has always been practical in her life, she knows what she wants to do and achieve. She is one of those friends who know me better than anyone. I can talk to her anything without any hesitation and we had spent most beautiful friendship in all these years... She has carried life’s burden with the utmost elegance and that’s what is most admiring in her... Although sometimes she become so irritated that you don’t have any way of consoling her and that’s the fear I have for her in future... Be patient, be calm the Almighty is doing everything for our best only... I wish you the best in life for each and every path you take...
3.Rahul aka Sharma: He is a very nice and charming boy, have lots of knowledge about both studies and life as well. "The life is to live" can easily be seen by his behaviour. His smiling and confident face reminds me that things are never easy in life; you have to cruise over them.... I don’t know what kind of relationship we share with each other? But I can say that it is far better than the friendship. We both never claimed to each other that we are the best or good friends, still we had shared each and every thing about our life to each other, even very minute things which nobody else know. I think this is "How friends are?" You never need to say it, it just happens.... Our friendship will remain forever and forever the same, the understanding without speaking any words... Be confident and you will always succeed in life...

I know the post has become very long and if you have come till this point you will know how much these people means for me.... I can write more about these people... Hats-off to all you 6 IDIOTS of my life... Wish you the best, I miss you all...

8 comments:

Surabhi said...

10x a ton

Saurabh said...

My Pleasure :-)

बूढ़ा सन्यासी said...

itni taarif...!! man, i am flying and don't know how to land !! :P

Saurabh said...

Its your wonderful gesture to say so.. :-)

Shreyans M said...

Dil par haath rakh kar bolo ke bhaiya...

"Aal Izz Well"

- SHM

Satrangi said...

Waah Jiju... :)

Satrangi said...

Waah Jiju... :)

Satrangi said...

Waah Jiju... :)