Monday, February 22, 2010

Most Relaxing Trip...

Completed my trip to Namma Bengalooru. It was a small trip to this beautiful city.

Last night after stepping down on my BIAL (Bengalooru International Airport Ltd.) My first reaction was.. "Yes this is my second home." And I fell in love with the city once again. I don't know what this omen means... There was no plan for me to visit here and just few days ago I had written the post about my love for this city.

I have met with Ashi, Pavan and spent quality time with them. Slept at around 3 AM but I have commitments to fulfill and have to meet lot of people in town. Woke up at 7 and had full day of greetings and meetings with my friends including college friends (Vinita, Vivek) Office friends (Jane-Cherry, Ambili-Kaushal) and relative (Rahul). 

Thanks to all for making my this trip wonderful and beautiful... It has been one of most relaxing trip for me... The sudden plan and the pleasure to meet Ashi and Pavan after 2 years made it awesome..

PS: This was my visit to Bengalooru after exactly 13 months and 13 days.
PPS: posting this blog on 22nd Feb,2010 as an entry for 21st Feb, 2010.

No comments: