Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nostalgia...

I am very bad in keeping up with my new year resolution... :-(

I have been travelling a lot in last few weeks which has disturbed my writing habits, Thoughts are there but no time to jolt it down.

Had really great time in Bangalore last whole week. Enjoyed it to the fullest, dined in different cuisines, spent great time with colleagues as well as friends there.

This time my bangalore trip was longer than the earlier one so was able to communicate with everyone properly and spend some quality time with them.

After coming back here in Mumbai I don't feel like at home, I am missing Namma Bengaluru... When I was there I did not like it and when I am here I am missing it... The rule of life is applicable here too... Grass is always greener on the other side..

Hope I get over this nostalgia soon...

PS: Thanks to all old friends for the awesome pot-lunch party :-) We should organize such get-togethers more often.

No comments: